Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
Recruitment Process Outsourcing is an extension of your human resources team and is designed to attract, recruit and retain quality talent that aligns with your hiring needs, growth goals and culture. Stratus RPO is a cost-effective model that allows you to outsource all or part of your recruitment and hiring process. We are fully branded as your company and able to scale up or down with your business. Our designated recruitment team is accountable to meeting 100% headcount requirements, reducing time to hire, decreasing cost per hire, improving quality of hire/retention rates, minimizing administrative effort involved, and standardizing hiring processes.
RPO Services include:
- Employment marketing, brand creation and microsite development
- Candidate sourcing
- Interview scheduling
- On-site services
- Offer administration
- Pre-employment check coordination
- Onboarding services
- Employee retention services and exit interviews
- Reporting and Analysis
Why Consider an RPO?
The main reason companies choose RPO is because they do not have the internal resources to meet growth demands. Companies struggle to find and keep quality talent in an increasingly competitive and uncertain staffing environment. With rising administrative costs, it is difficult to balance workforce to workload, especially when growth is rapid, seasonal or cyclical. Many companies do not have a standardized hiring process which impacts time to fill positions, consistency and staff productivity. Also, companies may not track performance metrics to truly understand how much time, money and resources are invested in recruitment.
Stratus RPO makes sense when your company has:
- Large hiring requirements, often caused by a new product, location or contract
- High cost per hire
- A high-growth industry or company
- Limited infrastructure to source, recruit or hire quality candidates
- Limited systems or processes to ensure consistency, continuity, quality or speed
- Limited flexibility to scale up or down, resulting in fixed costs
- Limited sourcing tools, strategy and/or network
Our focus is high-growth industries including Retail Banking, Financial Services, Energy, Technology/Telecom, PEO, Healthcare, Business Services, Insurance & Reinsurance, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology and more.